Support and guidance to help forces with positive action, inclusion at work and policing in the community. And how to help accelerate the progression of underrepresented groups.
Neurodiversity glossary of terms
Resource to help raise awareness and develop understanding about neurodiversity.
Attracting, recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce
Resources to help forces create positive work environments based on equity and respect, so all officers and staff can fulfil their potential.
Faith in the workplace
Other information and advice is available, including:
- quality impact analysis (EIA) template and guidance
- inclusion and staff associations
Written by the College and force partners to show good practice in:
- recruiting for diversity
- how online assessment is improving recruitment diversity
- positive action and cultural change within policing
- prayer provisions in the workplace
- a strategic approach to inclusion
Share knowledge with your peers
Some College products and discussions with peers can be found on the Knowledge Hub where you can connect, exchange ideas and share information. You will need to sign up to this.
Diversity and inclusion in operational policing
How the College can help improve interactions between the police and communities.