We maintain this site to facilitate open access to information about our College.
We work hard to ensure accuracy and currency of the content. However, the information and service provided (including third-party information, products and services), is provided 'as is', that is without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
We accept no liability for, and provide no guarantee that, the functions and information contained in this site are error free, or that this site or the server that makes it available are virus free or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. Where errors are brought to our attention we will take all reasonable endeavours to rectify them however we provide no guarantee that defects will automatically be corrected.
We will accept no liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of our website.
We also accept no responsibility or liability for the personal opinions published in views, blog posts, opinion pieces or articles that comprise opinion pieces.
For clarity, the information provided by this website is:
- not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual, organisation or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up-to-date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the College has no control, and for which the College assumes no liability
- not intended to be formal, professional or legal advice (if you require specific advice, you should consult a suitably qualified professional)
- an exact reproduction of an officially adopted text.
The contents of this disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.