Leadership and workforce summit
We are holding an event to share the work being done to improve police constable entry routes and develop leadership across the service. The summit takes place this week at our Ryton site.
Leaders from across policing and higher education, including our CEO Andy Marsh, will discuss key leadership priorities, driving change and setting standards. There will be a focus on how we are continuing to work with partners to further improve police constable entry routes and maximise their potential, as well as sessions on promotion and career progression.
A range of resources, programmes and processes have been created to support colleagues across policing with this work.
- the optimisation of all police constable entry routes
- the introduction of the new police constable entry programme
- the launch of the National College of Police Leadership and associated programmes
- the national talent development strategy
- reforms to sergeant and inspector promotion processes
Resources for delegates include:
Find out more about our commitment to change the future of police leadership.