Information about applying for jobs with and working for the College of Policing.
As the professional body for policing in England and Wales, the College of Policing sets high professional standards to help forces cut crime and protect the public. We are here to give everyone in policing the tools, skills and knowledge they need to succeed. We provide practical and common-sense approaches based on evidence of what works.
Our current vacancies are advertised on the Civil Service jobs website. Create an account to see jobs at the College that are restricted to:
- police officers or staff
- College staff
- civil servants
You can also sign up with your email address to get job alerts sent to you. If you use a police, Civil Service or College of Policing email address, you will also see job alerts that are restricted to people currently working in these organisations.
Working at the College
We can offer you:
- a rewarding, meaningful and supportive work environment with focus on inclusivity, collaboration and staff wellbeing
- the chance to make a real difference to people working in policing and the public
- a good package of employee benefits, including up to 30 days holidays (plus privilege days and public holidays)
- many development opportunities
- staff networks that provide the opportunity for advice and support, and to challenge our working practices to ensure equality of opportunity for all
The College is certified as a Disability Confident Employer (Level 2) in the Disability Confident scheme. We are committed to ensuring that all recruitment processes are inclusive and accessible.