Navigate through ViSOR, access records and provide updates to nominal offender managers.
This course enables users to:
- confidently access and use the ViSOR application to search and view ViSOR nominal records
- apply appropriate national standards when using ViSOR
- comply with relevant legislation when using ViSOR
This course covers:
- a history and overview of ViSOR
- the ViSOR record and management structure
- how to find ViSOR nominal records
- advanced searching of ViSOR nominals
- how to create activity logs
RV or NPPV2 vetting.
It is essential that learners:
It is advisable that learners:
Individuals who will be required to look up information in the ViSOR database but will not have the responsibility to create, maintain or update ViSOR nominal records. This could be for intelligence or risk/offender management purposes.
- No previous ViSOR experience is required, as this course will cover all of the system’s available functionality.
- This is an assessed course, meaning an 80% pass mark needs to be achieved in order to successfully complete the course.
At present, the College does not deliver the ViSOR basic level access course as part of its scheduled ICT training, but can deliver it where a specific demand for this training exists.
This could either be delivered at the College’s Ryton site or at an organisation’s own site, provided the venue meets the ViSOR system’s technical requirements.