Advice, guidance and best practice information on how to appropriately conduct the necessary audit activities for each PND area.
This course enables users to:
- prepare for conducting auditing that meets required national standards
- utilise audit functionality within the PND in order to audit standard user activity
- record audit activities and required actions resulting from audit activities
- audit auditor activity on the PND
This course covers how to:
- plan for auditing
- audit the system administrator functionality
- audit person search activity
- audit the direct data entry functionality
- audit information sharing and dissemination
- audit the audit activity
It is essential that learners:
It is recommended that learners:
To meet both the essential and recommended prerequisites identified above, learners can opt to attend the consolidated PND search user course (four days) instead.
Individuals who will be auditing standard (overt) use of the PND. Most likely to be those within a quality assurance role or a line manager of a number of PND users.
- This is an assessed course, meaning an 80% pass mark needs to be achieved in order to successfully complete the course.
- No previous auditor experience is required, as all auditing principles and techniques to support PND auditing will be covered in this course.
- If your role requires auditing both standard and non-standard service (NSS) PND channels, it is advised to attend the PND NSS auditor course instead, as this covers both auditing requirements. For further information, dates and prices please email the ICT team.
- This is a specialist course which can only be run by the College.
Scheduled PND standard auditor courses run at the College’s Ryton site periodically throughout the year.