All functionality, national standards and business rules in relation to creating and updating records within the vehicle and property file of the PNC.
This course enables users to:
- successfully update records within the PNC vehicle file in accordance with the national standards
- successfully update records within the PNC property file in accordance with the national standards
This course covers how to:
- create police reports and hazards
- block vehicles and apply the police exam marker
- create police records
- conduct multiple vehicle updates
- update the property file
Vetting requirements: MV or NPPV3.
It is essential that learners:
Individuals who are required to update the vehicle or property file on the PNC.
- This is an assessed course, meaning an 80% pass mark needs to be achieved to successfully complete the course.
- Individuals will be accepted onto this course with RV or NPPV2 vetting as well, however please note that these vetting levels are not sufficient to be granted live access to this functionality.
- If your organisation does not have access to the PNC property file, the College can deliver a tailored course for your organisation without the property element.
Scheduled PNC vehicle and property update courses run periodically at the College’s Ryton site.
This course can also be delivered locally at an organisation’s own site, provided the venue meets the PNC system’s technical requirements.