Updating the wanted, missing, and disqualified drivers and operational information pages on the PNC.
This course enables users to update the wanted, missing and disqualified drivers and operational information pages of the PNC names records.
This course covers how to:
- update the wanted and missing page
- update the disqualified drivers page
- update the operational information page
MV or NPPV3 vetting.
It is essential that learners:
Individuals who are required to update the wanted, missing, and disqualified drivers and/or operational information pages within the PNC names records.
- This is an assessed course, meaning an 80% pass mark needs to be achieved to successfully complete the course.
- Individuals will be accepted onto this course with RV or NPPV2 vetting as well, however please note that these vetting levels are not sufficient to be granted live access to this functionality.
Scheduled PNC names update courses run periodically at the College’s Ryton site.
This course can also be delivered locally at an organisation’s own site, provided the venue meets the PNC system’s technical requirements.