Create and manage user accounts within ViSOR.
This course enables users to:
- confidently access and use the CA identity manager functionality
- apply appropriate national standards when creating and managing user accounts within CA identity manager
- comply with relevant legislation when creating and managing user accounts within CA identity manager
This course covers how to:
- create, manage and delete system administrators
- create ViSOR user accounts
- manage user access tokens and group membership
- reset user passwords
- enable and disable user accounts
- delete user accounts
MV or NPPV3 vetting.
Individuals who are required to create and manage user accounts.
Half a day.
No previous ViSOR or CA identity manager experience is required, as the course will cover all of the system’s available functionality.
There is no assessment at the end of this course.
Scheduled ViSOR system administrator courses run periodically at the College’s Ryton site.
This course can also be delivered locally at an organisation’s own site, provided the venue meets the ViSOR system’s technical requirements.