Use of the PND direct data entry capability including creation and maintenance of national markers, national associations and skeletal records.
This course enables users to:
- prepare for the creation of PND records
- create and associate appropriate PND records
- manage directly entered PND records
This course covers how to:
- plan for the creation of directly entered records
- create and manage flagstone records.
- create and manage national markers
RV or NPPV2 vetting.
It is essential that learners:
Anyone attending who cannot use the above functions may be asked to leave. A basic search refresher guidance pack is available via the Knowledge Hub that could assist you prior to attending.
Basic search user courses are often delivered locally by your organisation’s accredited PND trainers, however, the College can also deliver this course should this not be available in your organisation.
Individuals who need to create and maintain flagstone records on the PND.
- This is an assessed course, meaning an 80% pass mark needs to be achieved in order to successfully complete the course.
- The PND flagstone direct data entry course does not include content covered in other PND courses. Individuals who need to create and maintain organised crime group, modern slavery human trafficking and county lines trackers should attend the PND direct data entry course (one day) instead.
- This is a specialist course which can only be run by the College.
Scheduled PND flagstone direct entry courses run at the College’s Ryton site periodically throughout the year.
PND flagstone direct entry courses can also be delivered locally at an organisation’s own site, provided the venue meets the PND system’s technical requirements.