All relevant legislation, business rules and functionality associated with the use of the vehicle, property and names enquiry functionality of the PNC.
This course enables users to:
- access the PNC
- conduct vehicle, property and names enquiries
- navigate through records in the vehicle, names and property files
- interpret information held on records within the vehicle, property and names files
- apply the required national standards in relation to the use of the PNC
This course covers how to:
- access the PNC
- use the bulletin board and directory tables
- conduct vehicle enquiries and the format of vehicle records
- conduct property file searches and descriptive property searches
- conduct names enquiry searches and the format of PNC names records
- conduct disqualified driver searches
- conduct driving licence searches
- handle transaction log enquiries
It is essential that learners complete the PNC enquiry pre-course workbook prior to attending this course.
Individuals who will be required to perform vehicle, property and names enquiry checks on the PNC.
- No previous experience of the PNC is required to attend this course.
- This is an assessed course, meaning an 80% pass mark needs to be achieved in order to successfully complete the course.
- This consolidated course covers the content of both the PNC vehicle and property enquiry course (2.5 days) and the PNC names enquiry course (three days), which can also be attended separately.
- If your organisation does not have access to the PNC property file, the College can deliver a tailored course for your organisation without the property element.