Create and update names records in relation to arrest summons reports and remand history in the PNC.
This course enables users to:
- describe the arrest summons and disposal history processes
- create new PNC names records
- add an arrest summons report to a new or existing record
- add remands and breach of bail to a PNC names record
This course covers:
- the process stages and remand types
- how to update nominal information
- how to create and amend arrest summons reports
- how to create additional offences and how to link and de-link offences
- how to utilise the #AV transaction
- how to add remands and breach of bail
MV or NPPV3 vetting.
It is essential that learners:
Individuals who are required to update the arrest summons and remand history of a PNC record.
- This is an assessed course, meaning an 80% pass mark needs to be achieved to successfully complete the course.
- Learners who require the PNC offence processing resulting functionality as well are recommended to attend the consolidated PNC offence processing course (five days) instead.
- Individuals will be accepted onto this course with RV or NPPV2 vetting as well, however please note that these vetting levels are not sufficient to be granted live access to this functionality.
At present, the College does not deliver PNC offence processing – pre-court only courses as part of its scheduled ICT training, but can deliver them where a specific demand for this training exists.
This could either be delivered at the College’s Ryton site or at an organisation’s own site, provided the venue meets the PNC system’s technical requirements.